Journey towards Volume 10. Journal of Remote Sensing & GIS. ISSN: 2469-4134
Who are we?
With the successful publication of the first four volumes, the journal is moving towards its release of 5th volume which is a repository of knowledge and research findings.
What do we accept?
The journal invites the following:
- Research articles / Review articles
- Case Studie / Case Reports
- Editorials / Short Communications with major emphasis on the recent advances in the geographic information system with prime focus on integrating common database operations, such as query and statistical analysis, with maps.
- Although we primarily accentuate on the following, we are not constrained to Atmospheric Chemistry, Atmospheric inversions, Cartography, Change detection remote sensing, Chemical Oceanography, Crystallography, Disaster Science, Earth Science, Ecology, Gemology, Geochemistry, Geochronology, Geodesy, Geodynamics, Geographic information system (GIS), Geoinformatics, Geomatics, Geomicrobiology, Geomorphology, Geophysics, Geosciences, Geostatistics, Geovisualization, Glaciology, Lidar Remote Sensing, Mineralogy, Multispectral Remote Sensing, Radiometry, Remote Sensing of Environment, Agriculture, Remote sensing images and techniques, Remote sensing satellites, Spectral Response Patterns.
We are thankful to the readers worldwide for the achievement of 100+ Million reader base.
We had a huge traffic with 58,568,720 + users, 158,885,500 + page views, 82,280,989 + sessions with a rate of 71.18% of new sessions which confirms the outstanding pool of new users and visitors for “OMICS International journals”.
Benefits of publishing with us.
Apart from the above, the major advantage is:
All accepted articles will be published under the CC BY 4.0 license and meet the open access requirements of funding agencies such as NIH, HHMI, and Welcome Trust. The funded articles are directly submitted to PUBMED
How to submit?
- Through the standard editorial manager system which redirects to the manuscript submission page.
- Manuscripts can also be sent as an attachment to email@example.com
- The authors are provided a walk through the review, editorial processing at every stage of the manuscript processing.
About Longdom Publishers
“Journal of Remote sensing & GIS” progresses forward as a part of OMICS International that hosts around 500+ open-access peer-reviewed journals as well as organizes more than 1000 International scientific Conferences.
We look forward to associating with you.
Journal of Remote Sensing & GIS
Index Copernicus Value: 83.95
Journal Impact Factor 1.02*
Also reach us on our official WhatsApp: +3225889658